Dimensions: 11" wide x 16" long x 10-1/2" high
- PetSafe is now the manufacturer of Drinkwell Pet Fountains
- 1/2 gallon bowl capacity + 1/2 gallon reservoir capacity
- Self-contained (no need to connect to a water line)
- Charcoal filter absorbs tastes and odors
- No overflow if power is lost
- Operates on only 2 watts
- Pitcher-like spout is 8-1/2" above the floor, creating a higher waterfall
- Convenient side carrying handles
- Completely disassembles for cleaning (motor is removable)
- 6 foot power cord with 120 volt/60 Hz adapter
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Additional Replacement Filters available (Sold separately)
- Additional Reservoirs available (Sold separately)
If you have additional questions, please consult the Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Manual.
Offer your thirsty pet fresher tasting water with this large capacity pet water fountain. Elegant design with high-impact plastic to hold over one gallon of water in minimal space. Features a 1/2 gallon reservoir and an ultra-quiet, submersible pump to continuously circulate water. Pre-filter traps larger debris while the three-layer charcoal filter removes smaller impurities. Water is returned to the large bowl via a gentle cascade from the 8-1/2" high elevated spout. Adjustable flow control valve regulates water circulation for water flow that is customizable to your pet's needs. Rubber feet grip almost any floor surface to prevent slips. Bowl and reservoir are dishwasher safe. AC power adaptor includes a 6 ft long power cord. Indoor use only.
Tips on use: When being introduced to the PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain, your pet will probably have the good sense to be cautious of this new and unusual object. After beginning operation of the fountain, just let your pet adjust at his or her own pace. Some pets take several days or longer to begin use. Ice cubes can be added to the bowl for refreshing ice-cold running water.
Operation: Fill with water and plug unit in to begin continuous recirculation. Add water to the bowl as needed. Water first falls onto a ramp in the bowl, which reduces the noise and splash of falling water. Yet the flowing action still breaks the surface tension of the bowl water to draw in oxygen from the air and aerate the water. Aerated water tastes fresher. You can see it working by the tiny bubbles it creates.