- Extended top
- Durable polished pewter finish
- Spring clamp, keeps dome in place and removes for cleaning
- Sheltering dome, protects against weather
- Stainless steel wire
- UV stabilized polycarbonate tubular feeder
- Coated 1½ inch diameter openings
- Threaded base, allows the feeder to be pole mounted
- 11" diameter cage keeps grey squirrels, starlings and grackles from reaching in
- Wire bottom, eliminates debris buildup
Dimensions: 20" tall x 11" diameter
Keep those pests away from your bird feeder! The Domed Cage Bird Feeder features an extended top to make refilling quick and very easy! Along with coated 1½ inch openings, letting songbirds in, and keeping pesky squirrels out. This cage bird feeder also has a Spring clamp keeping the dome in place and removes for cleaning. The caged dome keeps birds safe during harsh weather, along with the stainless steel wire construction for a long lasting and chew-proof feeder.
The Domed Cage Bird feeder has a UV stabilized polycarbonate tube tubular feeder on the inside, making sure it won't yellow with age and is dependably durable! Has a threaded base making this feeder perfect for pole mounting. A wire bottom eliminates debris buildup, with no seed collection to attract squirrels!
11 inch diameter cage keeps grey squirrels, starlings and grackles from reaching in
Coated 1 1/2 inch openings let songbirds in, keeps pesky squirrels out
Easy cage removal - wing nut releases cage for thorough cleaning