FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
(Please see below for details)
- Waterproof collar/receiver
- Pager/vibration signal that warns the dog prior to electrical stimulation/correction
- Wire continuity indicator shows that the fence is in operational condition
- Intensity Rheostat Dial on each individual collar/receiver that offers levels (1-5) to match each dog's personality and temperament
- Stimulation is discontinued after 8 seconds for safety purposes
- The collar will be reactivated when the dog approaches the boundary again
- Other Dogtra e-collars or other manufacturer's collars will not be intercepted
- Additional Collar/Receivers available
- 2-hour rapid charge Pet Containment System
- System turns to sleep mode to save energy and power when your dog is playing safely within the boundaries
- Rechargeable receiver
- Long-range signal - will work up to 40 acres (Additional expansion kits sold separately)
- User-friendly controls
For further information, please consult the Dogtra Rechargeable Containment System instruction manual.
Rechargeable Pet Fence by Dogtra
Provide your pups the freedom they want within the boundaries that you want! Whether it's the front yard, back yard, or out of your garden: Dogtra's Gold Rechargeable Dog Containment System will keep them where you want them!
This gold standard containment system contains your pooch without the use of conventional fencing that your dog would other wise avoid or destroy! This Gold Pet Containment System features a waterproof collar for those actively wet dogs. Dogtra's Gold Containment System features a state-of-the-art microcomputer technology that has an automatic control that limits the correction stimulating to eight seconds, avoiding unnecessary correcting. This containment system's filtering system prevents reception from outside sources other than your dogs' collars. This containment system is the perfect, high tech solution for keeping your dog or dogs where you want them!
The fence wire must make a continuous loop around your property for your system to operate. The signal is delivered from the terminal of the transmitter, through the fence wire, back to the other terminal on the transmitter. When this is accomplished, the wire continuity light will emit a constant red indicator.
"The wire should be buried approximately 4-6 inches into the ground, or deep enough to protect it from being damaged by any machinery or dug up by your dog. (The wire does not have to be buried in order to work.)"
CAUTION - Before you install your fence wire, contact the utility company to mark the utility lines on your property before you begin digging. Be sure to test your wire layout above ground before permanent installation begins.
Carefully choose the areas in which you want to contain your dog. A diagram may be helpful in predicting unforeseen obstacles. (Please refer to the diagrams below.)
When creating a Front Boundary Only, Fence Front Yard Only, or Front Boundary with Existing Fence type of e-fence system, THE TWO PARALLEL E-FENCE WIRES MUST BE 6-10 FEET APART to avoid any signal interference.
*Please note, the diagrams are not drawn to scale.
Single loop systems must keep 6-10 feet of distance between the wires as well.
NOTE: Product accessories are only available for free shipping with the purchase of the Dogtra Containment system and/or the Receiver collar. Free shipping is only available for a limited time and within the continental United States for ground shipping. Hawaii and Alaska customers may incur additional shipping charges and will be notified before the order is processed. Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.